Order of Reverent Mirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of Reverent Mirth

Fenin Ro Everquest Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Really liked your story would like more - 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sexingmc

Really liked your story would like more - 4 Empty
PostSubject: Really liked your story would like more - 4   Really liked your story would like more - 4 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 am

He hammered himself forward again, smashing his hips into my crotch and buttocks, driving his hot spike up my belly once again. He ignored my pain filled cries, pulled slowly back again, inch by inch, until he was half out, then pounded forward.

He fucked me with longer and longer strokes, each one hard, brutal, irresistible. His cock pulled all the way out except the tip, and then drove back inside me until his balls slapped my ass and his rock hard girl-fucker was buried to the hilt inside me, the blood engorged head crammed high inside my belly like he'd promised.

The sounds of desperate fucking filled the small rom. My moaning and sobs, his grunts of enjoyment, the slurping of his fat meat thrusting and rutting in and out of my agonized cunt chamber, and his hips and belly cracking and slapping against the soft skin of my wide open crotch.

The inside of my cunt hole was sore and rubbed raw by his thrusting cock before he finally gasped and threw his head back.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS !!" he exulted.

I felt his come pouring down into my cunt and womb, racing deep into my guts as his hands on my hips lifted me off the table and ground my crotch harshly against his, before collapsing onto me.

He lay atop me for several moments as we both caught our breath, then he pushed himself up, pulled his cock out of my now gaping fuck tunnel. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and gave a little laugh, then stumbled away from the table.
Back to top Go down

Really liked your story would like more - 4
Page 1 of 1