Order of Reverent Mirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of Reverent Mirth

Fenin Ro Everquest Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new google news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebagpe

new google news Empty
PostSubject: new google news   new google news EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 1:17 am

Have you seen this
I think it is relevant to

London - A Loughborough man was horrified to learn that he had accidentally "married" his best man.

Chris Adams, 33, had exchanged vows with his bride Gemma Mortell, 19, in a Valentine's Day wedding.

But when the couple returned from honeymoon and checked the wedding certificate they had a surprise, reports the Sun.

Gemma had mistakenly signed her name in the "witness" space - and best man Paul Hickleston had put his signature where the bride's should have been.

Chef Chris said: "I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what we'd done. I've known my best man for over 20 years and he's a great guy - but I don't want him as my

Gemma added: "When he told me Paul was down as his wife, I just laughed. I thought he was winding me up.

"But it's not funny. The wedding cost a lot of money. It was the biggest day of our life and we wanted it to be just right. We'd planned it for nine

The couple had feared their marriage might not be legal but the Rev Elaine Skinner, who conducted the ceremony, has reassured them.

"I've told them they have nothing to worry about - any mistakes can be corrected and I can issue a new certificate," she said

Very Funny stuff

John Blacks Jnr.

chain[/url] - fighting products[/url] - car loan[/url] - tail lights[/url] - marines employment[/url] - - airsoft paintball[/url] - love[/url] - [url=ht
suppliments[/url] - - tools[/url]
Back to top Go down

new google news
Page 1 of 1