Order of Reverent Mirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of Reverent Mirth

Fenin Ro Everquest Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teststor

Little story Empty
PostSubject: Little story   Little story EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 9:48 am

She pulls away from him and hops up onto the edge of the hot tub, staring at him, hoping he will take the initiative.
She puts her hand slowly down her bikini to caress her wet pussy. Casey moves closer to her as she sticks her finger further into her pussy.
Before his preteen link[/url] can touch her body, she pulls her soaked finger out, traces it on his loli sunbbs[/url], and slowly licks his pictures lolitas[/url] clean.
He moves his head down her body, kissing her skin on his way. When he reaches her bikini,
he unties each side with his teeth and throws that piece in the hot tub as well. As he moves further down still, he kisses her stomach,
traveling down to her smooth pussy sex slave industry[/url]. He starts by lightly kissing on the outside, all around, then penetrates her purple[/url] with his slowly.
Moving in closer, he surrounds her clit with his russian lolita[/url] and sucks gently. With his nymphet lolita[/url] around and his tongue circling her clit,
he slides a finger inside, fucking her faster and faster. He moves up and replaces his finger with his dick,
keeping up with the pace of her heartbeat felt through their chests.
They fuck so fast and hard that she is left with bruises and abrasions on her skin from the concrete that aren't found until the next morning.
"Damn, baby, I can't tell if I had a good time or if you kicked my ass. Maybe it was both," she said.
Back to top Go down

Little story
Page 1 of 1